


So... I have to say that thirty-one hasn't been so bad so far. We had a great birthday weekend together- Curt, P and I. Highlights included seeing Horton Hears a Whoo, lunch at Tacodeli with my friend Dani, napping with Pierce, talking on the phone with friends and family, a trip to Amy's Ice Cream Shop, beautiful weather, a long bike ride with our little fam to Town Lake Park and lunch at Central Market together. I am hoping that this weekend was a good indication of the year to come :)
Much love to you all-
1 comment:
katie!!! i'm so excited that you have a blog :) i actually have one, too (http://herbiegoesbananas.blogspot.com/), but mine is mostly poetry and ramblings... i am going to bookmark your blog--it makes me miss you so much! congrats on the house! and the pics on your blog are beautiful :) btw, i'm moving in may to the lovely northwest... ah!!! i'm so excited, but it's awfully scary to move so far away! but i'll keep in touch :)
love,
kaycie :)
Post a Comment