
I am finally making an appearance after a grueling few weeks of studying for my final section of the LARE exam... Grading and Drainage. I can't say that I feel great about the test this time, which is such a bummer but atleast it is over for now... for at least 3 months until I get my test results and find out if I need to take it again :( Pierce and I went back to Louisiana for the long weekend to study a bit, visit friends and take the test in Baton Rouge. Besides the testing part, we had a very fun time. Friday we made it to Lafayette, where we stayed with our close friends, the Blakemans. Haley and I studied while Shannon hung out with Ava and Pierce.
Then Saturday afternoon, we left for Mimi's in Baton Rouge. We were then in NOLA for 8:45 church at Rayne and then spent the day with Mocha doing our favorite Uptown New Orleans things. Plus, we even spend a good amount of time with our dear neighbor, Ms. Ann. Monday, Pierce, Mimi and I met Pierce's Mama Elaine at the new Mike the Tigers cage before I spent the rest of the day studying. As always, Pierce really enjoyed his time in New Roads while I was studying and testing on Tuesday.
Now, we are back in Austin. It is so nice to reflect on all the fun we had over the weekend and the Christmas season that is here instead of being pitifully depressed when the thought crosses my mind that I might have to take that dreaded test AGAIN!!!
Love to you all-
No comments:
Post a Comment