Just because I couldn't start with number one! This is a definitely a great reason to visit us here in Austin. Town Lake Park opened just as we moved here. The company I am working for designed this amazing area of the city park that includes a very cool, interactive fountain. Pierce hasn't decided if he wants to be an active participant but I know I want to run through it and scream next time I have the chance:)
Friday, September 28, 2007
Reason #10
Just because I couldn't start with number one! This is a definitely a great reason to visit us here in Austin. Town Lake Park opened just as we moved here. The company I am working for designed this amazing area of the city park that includes a very cool, interactive fountain. Pierce hasn't decided if he wants to be an active participant but I know I want to run through it and scream next time I have the chance:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment